1 can (8ct.) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
Cubed Mozzarella Cheese (1x1" cube per Bomb)
1 lb of Bacon (1 slice per Bomb)
Canola Oil (or other vegetable oil)
Long wood skewers
1. Cut mozzarella cheese into 1" cubes
2. Spilt each pice of biscuit dough into halves
3. Roll each cheese cube inside a biscuit dough half, nice and tight
4. Wrap each rolled bomb in a slice of bacon, covering all the dough
5. Insert a skewer into each rolled bacon bomb
6. Preheat approx. 1" of cooking oil in a deep frying pan to 350°F
7. Fry the bacon bombs in the oil, turning frequently until golden brown
8. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up extra grease
Works best with thin sliced bacon.
Use Cubed Pepper Jack Cheese as an optional kick!
Tastes great with a sour cream or ranch dressing dip